Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Project


Have you ever been to www.findagrave.com ? What an amazing undertaking! These folks are attempting to record every interrment in every cemetery in every country.
It helps out veterans organizations, folks doing genealogical research, and those who just want to have their loved ones memorialized. Take a look if you think you could give them a few names and/or pictures.
Once you get started entering your relatives and acquaintances and adding pics of people and graves, it's addictive. You think, "Sure, I could get a pic of each grave in a couple small cemeteries near me." The next thing you know, you're planning on it after work.
I'm calling this a project, because I don't have time for another hobby! I did, however, find a lovely luncheon spot while taking some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment