Tuesday, July 6, 2010

State Approval!



I am so excited about a recent development with my class!
It was just approved by the State as continuing education credits toward real estate license renewals! I can hardly believe it. I found the opportunity by accident and just applied as a lark. I never expected to be approved!
I’m checking into what will have to happen for me to offer it online. Web-based Real Estate education seems to have a niche of its own. Because of the reporting requirements to the State, I think I’ll stick with the companies that are specifically adapted to online RE offerings. I’m almost afraid to get an estimate; this can’t be cheap.
I still can't believe it! My little class, that I authored just for the heck of it . . .
There is so much to learn! I have a lot of exciting work ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment