Monday, January 16, 2012

Food Processing


Do you remember the first time you used a food processor? Can you recall how amazed you were by the speed? You couldn't believe how much more quickly you could tackle a big dicing job, remember?
Well, I used one for the first time over the weekend and experienced all that amazement. I've had a second-hand Little Oscar for about 10 years, but never used it. Of course, I wonder why I waited so long. My mom says I'm just stubborn, but I really do believe that mankind may be doing itself a disservice by making everything so easy. Effort, I think, is good for a person, physically and psychologically.
Yet, it's so much easier! Sigh . . . again, the duality issue.
It's a good time to start using it, since I think I've finally got the perfect recipe for the Turkish Carrot Balls (which I turned into bars).

No comments:

Post a Comment