Monday, January 3, 2011

Got Resolve?


Drive the speed limit.
I love this time of year; hanging a new calendar makes for a great time to take stock. I usually start getting rid of things at the start of a new year.
I like reflecting over what has passed, assessing what I want and whether or not I’m headed towards it, and the excitement of what the future holds. I’ve learned that I don’t get serious about forming resolutions until January 1st. Then it takes me some time to narrow down what I want, so I usually give myself the entire month to figure them out. I don’t think I’ve ever kept all the ones that I make, but I don’t care. I still keep a lot of them!
This year, I’m having some trouble distinguishing between my “To Do” list and resolutions, but I’ll get there.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment