Friday, February 12, 2010

The Big Day

Tomorrow is my class. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. My cousin told me tonight that it seems like I just had the idea, but it seems to me like I've been planning this for ages. Tonight, I pulled apart probably a dozen notebooks with little inclusions jotted in them that I've been saving for about 5 years!
And tomorrow, I'll see if it was all worth it.
I'm an idea person. I am just full of great ideas, without the resources (or often, the commitment) to do anything about them. This is one of the few times I've actually done something with one and it feels just great!
Mom doesn't understand why I want to do something “on the side.” She thinks I'm too busy and I never relax; last night she said, “Make this the last time you teach it!” What?!? This is the first time!
Regardless of the outcome, it will be an accomplishment. I hope it's a good one, since I'm already scheduled for two more sessions and the Program Director told me that she wants me in the summer semester!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment