Saturday, March 20, 2010

Catch Up

Class Postoned!
I'm still recovering from being sick. I HAD TO POSTPONE MY FIRST CLASS IN THIS STATE because of it! I really didn't want to do that, but I didn't have much choice.
The division Director at the school assured me it wasn't a big deal and they were able to contact all the students, but GEEZ . . .
Well, I guess I should be happy that it's behind me so that I don't have to dread the first time it happens. (My mom dated a man who intentionally put a dent in his new cars for the same reason. She had the "honor" of kicking a dent into his new truck; I don't think I could have done that!)
I'm still prepping for Monday's class. It's in two parts this time, which means that I'll have to manage my timing twice, instead of once. Not easy. I'm nervous, again.

Bye, Little Guy

Mom's little dog, Buster, passed away last week. He had a heart problem and had been having "spells." I feel so badly for Mom. I think that having Sarge's little Pomeranian in the house (along with 6 cats!) will help, but it's still quite a loss for her.
Buster was a sweet little guy. I will really miss him.

Market Basket


I bought myself a new basket for the upcoming farmer's market season. I love shopping at farmers markets and I can't wait to spend my Saturday mornings like that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment