Sunday, March 7, 2010

Memories


Remember this plant? My grandma used to put some stems in vases when I was a kid, I think. She called it a money plant, but it's also called silver dollar plant and honesty plant. I think I'll plant some this spring.
I'm waiting to see if the clipping from my Grandma's forsythia bush survived the winter. If not, I'll ask the new owner of her house for another one. It just feels better that it's hers.
A lot of things have been reminding me of her lately. Such as this kitsch-y old clothespin bag. Isn't it great?

1 comment:

  1. I have grown "money" plants. They are biannual so remember where you plant them. THAT clothespin bag is sooooo cool! I made one recently for a friend. I still hang my clothes out, need to make myself one.
    Hugs from Maine;)

    ReplyDelete